Goodbye...

Hi Penguins.

It's been 1 year since I started blogging. But I have noticed some of you don't view this site anymore :( So, I decided to close the blog down. I just can't keep typing also. And on school, My grades are getting low because I waste my time blogging. Well it's a goodbye now... Thank you for all those who views and supports my blog.. A Very Special Thanks to Gpumpkin, Hbaab, Penguin 515 who always view my blog. This doesn't mean I'm quitting Club Penguin... I'm just gonna quit blogging. You can always see me in Club Penguin, My Xat Chat, and.....  on Sleet. Goodbye!





Goodbye!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Penguin. Sorry but I have to quit now :( You are one of my greatest friends.. Well 2nd... 1st is Gpumpkin.. Lol! Bye :(

      Delete
  2. Please dont! I really really like this blog! I am telling you don't close this blog! I beg u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but the answer is no... Pensuby you were a stealer but because of me you stopped and became more good and cool. Well but Just wait for something to happen on the blog

      Delete
  3. I wish the blog could stay. Goodbye, great friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woddylan, I'm sorry that I did not finish your blog theme and gets mad at you often... Bye

      Delete
  4. I will really miss your blog bro! Best of luck in school and I hope we are still going to talk on twitter. Thanks for the mention in the post and thanks for being a great friend ;-D

    ~Gpumpkin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were a very awesome follower of my blog Gpumpkin! As If you were also my first follower.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You seem new... You never commented on my blog but now..

      Delete